Our Whanau Voice Hui
On Saturday April 8th 2017, we extended an invitation for all whānau to attend our Whānau Voice Hui. This was a wonderful opportunity for our families to come together to share kai, ideas, aspirations and thoughts about their children at Peterhead School. This was a great success and we were given some valuable reflections and feedback to share with you all.
What are we doing really well as a school? What do you like about us? What do you like about the things we do?
• Clear focus in the learning.
• When the kids walk into the gates of Peterhead they know the kids are safe.
• The three kete - the kids bring up the three kete on a daily basis - transferring them into the home.
• The teachers at Peterhead School are role models for other teachers, we know Peterhead teachers are doing things really well.
• Peterhead makes us all feel welcome.
• The school involves the parents.
• Lots of opportunity, sports, academic.